Monday, June 24, 2013

FINAL SURPRISE!















Short and sweet - yet wonderful - this week from Elder Holmes.  He is truly finding great joy in serving His Lord up until the last minute!  This woman he speaks about was a convert he had in his first area.  How thrilling.  She has been so great to her "Elder Holmes" throughout his mission!  We look forward to welcoming him home on Wednesday!  YAY!



Thanks for all your interest and support throughout his 2-year mission!  It has all been appreciated more than you will ever know. 


We love you.

Carolann




SURPRISE!!

I wanted to give you guys a nice surprise this week on my last P-day of  the mission!!  REINA WENT THROUGH THE TEMPLE!!!  I am completeing 2 years today, andit was definitely one of the most special days I have had in the mission! I Attached are the pics of this great day!   Ammon (the ward mission leader that we had in that area), his wife, Elder Rojas (who was my companion when we baptized Reina), Elders Hyde and Dove all went with us!  Wow this is truly what a missionary lives for!! I am so pumped right now!  I love you all and will for sure tell you all about it on Wednesday!!  As for my special requests for food that day, ICKY STICKY sure sounds good! 

Love,

Elder Holmes 

No comments:

Post a Comment